- Organizer: Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy Bucharest
- Date: May 29th – 31st 2014
- Venue: Parliament Palace, Bucharest
- Website: www.congresumf.ro
During May 29nd- 31st 2014, Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy Bucharest organized at the Parliament Palace the Second Scientific Congress with International Participantion entitled Interdisciplinary Perspectives.
The event gathered top university doctors in Romania, guests from prestigious international universities, training doctors and leaders in the medical field.
• More than 2,400 doctors, pharmacists and students attended the scientific sessions
• More than 80 lecturers (members of the Romanian Academy, teachers, and lecturers) have held oral communications
• 6 teachers who were granted the title of Honoris Causa in two ceremonies: Professor M. Cutolo, Professor AG Fraser, Dr. T. Schmidt, Professor H. Fanger, Professor N. Gourtsoyannis, Professor S. Uraneus
Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy Bucharest is one of the most dynamic and renowned higher education institutions in Romania. Through its developed projects, Carol Davila University continues to train exceptional physicians and valuable teaching staff, who works in most well-known clinics and hospitals.
The scientific event was credited by Romanian College of Physicians with 9 hours of Continuing Medical Education.