- Organizer: Carola Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy Bucharest
- Date: May 30th- June 1st 2013
- Venue: Parliament Palace, Bucharest
- Website: www.congresumf.ro
During May 30th- June 1st 2013, Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy Bucharest organizes the First Scientific Congress with International Participantion entitled Interdisciplinary Perspectives. The event gathered prestigious university professors and researchers, along with renowned academics and university professors from Romania.
In figures, the Congress of Carol Davila University of Medicine Congress of Pharmacy meant:
• More than 80 lecturers (members of the Romanian Academy, professors, associate professors) who sustained oral communications.
• 6 foreign teachers who have been awarded the title of Doctor Honoris Causa in the 2 Ceremonies : Prof. Dr. Martin Burian, Dr. Antonio Federico, Dr. Christopher Granger, Prof. Dr. Marc Jean Christophe Humbert, Prof. Dr. Piero Portincasa , Prof. Dr. Frank M. Ruemmele.
• Approximately 2,000 doctors, pharmacists and students who attended the scientific sessions.
Voting a broad and diverse spectrum of surgical disciplines (cardiovascular surgery, urology, etc.) and medical (cardiology, diabetes, gastroenterology, pulmonology, neurology, pediatrics, etc.) the UMP Congress is a premiere at the university and academic surrounding.