Starting with 2012 when the first edition of Patient’s Book was launched, AMF-B in partnership with Media Med Publicis Publishing House set together to reinvent the concept of publications dedicated to both general practitioner and patient. Thus, the Patient’s Book:
- Allows distributing the removable pages to patients according to their medical chart;
- Contains useful information and advice to diminish suffering to avoid potential complications;
- Contains topics of major interest, both for the patient, updated annually according to the new guides;
- Allows educating and making patients responsible to embrace a healthy life;
- Improves medical practice;
- Brings added value to doctor-patient meetings;
- Is an extremely useful tool for the communication between doctor-patient.
The Patient’s Book has already become a spring tradition by being distributed at the National Conference of General Practice to be held each March. In 2014 we welcomed the 3rd edition of the Patient’s Book, an ongoing successful publication.